Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Technology? What about the cost?

My biggest concern with teaching with technology is the price. I know that schools sometimes have trouble funding the basic needs of a school; teachers, desks, books, etc.
Schools even create a "school supplies list" asking students/parents to supply things like; glue, hand sanitizer, Kleenex, colored pencils, markers, construction paper, etc. Don't get me wrong, when I get into my classroom I will be THRILLED to have parents supplying these things, but if they have to supply those small items, how are we going to afford the technology that our students are going to need for their future careers!






I know that technology is needed; these children are the future of our country! I just hope that the funds become available to schools to promote this kind of future in our students!







Through viewing different articles, I am going to try to discover some ways that technology can be funded and even further I am going to discuss WHY 
technology is so Important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment